Monday, September 6, 2010

Cardboard Dress Up Doll

I remember having one of these when I was a little girl and just loving it, so when I saw this Barbie version in the supermarket the other day I had to pick one up for Bubble to have a play with. I pushed out all the little peices but decided it would be too fiddly for her little hands, so I cut all the tabs off and we used Blutac on the backs of the clothing instead. I think one of these dolls would be pretty easy to make if you can't find a book, and we might have a go at making our own custom outfits using scrapbook paper or even felt. They would also make great fridge magnets!

WE USED:

* Dress up doll book (available in most newsagents, supermarkets or bookstores. We bought ours at Coles for $4)
* Scissors
* Blutac







No comments:

Post a Comment