Monday, February 8, 2010

Dollshouse renos

I bought the girls a dollshouse in an auction recently and have been slowly doing it up. It had awful wallpaper inside which luckily was easy to remove so I could paint them in a neutral taupe colour, and I found carpet and lino tiles at our local hardware store that could be cut to fit the rooms. Just need to put another coat on the inside walls, and paint the exterior.

Horrible dirty wallpaper that has been very loved.

I went with a neutral colour so we can decorate the walls with mini artworks later.

One of the front bedrooms (there are two more behind).


Kitchen - back area tiled as the 'appliance' area, front area is where the tables and things go.


Dollshouse with the roof off.

No comments:

Post a Comment