Every week we take this large jar out for the day with us and fill it with natural things we find on the ground. During the week we use them for games and artworks - it's amazing what you can find and what they can be used for.
* use leaves and things like gumnuts and grasses for paint printing.
* press different things into playdough to see some interesting imprints. Or use clay and let it dry for a longer lasting display.
* Use small branches and leaves as decoration in dollshouses or for creating playscenes.
* Make paper flowers and attach them to twigs and sticks.
* make a diorama in a shoebox or small box.